Monday, June 22, 2009

Technical Stuff

Well, if e-mail traffic is anything to go by, it seems like a few folks are liking the concept of my blog so far. Thank you for your support, hope I can live up to your expectations.

Some of you have asked about following the blog so you'll know when it is updated. I've added a gadget and if it works like I think I should, then you should be able to subscribe to "posts" without necessarily having to read all the comments. Not that the commentary won't be interesting, but I know that one e-mail is all you need.

Until everyone gets used to this, I will also set up a contact list in my e-mail program, just for those who were initially notified about the blog's existence, so for the first few posts, I'll let you all know when I have updated things here.

If any experienced bloggers have some advice about keeping readers updated...I'm all ears.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment